GlobalSchoolNet.org

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ShowMe Mini-Tutorial iPad App - Beta Version

Last night I installed the beta version of an iPad app called ShowMe, which allows you to create and share mini-tutorials. 

ShowMe was easy to use and it does have the potential to be a very cool collaboration tool. Using my chihuahua as a test subject, it took me less than two minutes to create my first tutorial, which I called I Met Wanda Star Chihuahua

In the beta version, the application's functionality is very limited. The most annoying missing feature is the non-ability to include typed text.  I would also like to be able to edit the sound feature. 

View I Met Wanda Star Chihuahua

For more details, read another ShowMe review at Langwitches

Then, try it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: